Below are the required forms for students participating in various events at Fiddlehead Center for the Arts Scarborough.

Please see below for the appropriate forms for your student.

Deposits: Deposits are required in order to register students for enrichment classes, home school classes, private music lessons and summer camps.

Break Camp, No School Care, Snow Days Required Forms

Summer Camp

Music Lessons Forms

Before and After School Enrichment Forms

Home School Classes Required Forms

Classes for Adults and Teens Required Forms

Sign up to receive snow day notifications below:

[ninja_form id=7]