“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”
– Margaret Mead
Reward yourself and give back to your community by getting involved in exciting volunteer opportunities. Volunteers are needed for various on-going projects and special events. We have a place for everyone interested in volunteering….
VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED
- After-school snack & activities before Fiddlehead Center classes begin
- Special project support: Green Gala
- Assist with booths at community fairs
- Office assistance with copying, stapling and folding brochures, organizing library and staffing office
- Grant writing and fundraising
- We can use your talents to design other volunteer opportunities
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING
- Opportunity to give back to your community
- Increased personal awareness
- Acquiring job skills and build resume
- Become acquainted with the arts community
This is a fun, supportive and exciting place to volunteer. Meet lots of people and develop new skills. All volunteers will be provided with necessary training. Contact us today to join our volunteer team. Fiddlehead Center for the Arts would like to thank everyone for generously donating their time, monetary gifts, and supplies.
Your donations help strengthen our program and make a difference in your community!
For more information please call us at 883-5720