Date(s) – 04/25/2017 – 06/13/2017
10:00 am – 11:30 am
Description: An 8 week multifaceted education program focusing on the natural ecology of Maine and it’s diverse habitats. Half of these classes will take place at Fiddlehead in Scarborough and half will meet offsite to explore local natural areas.
April 25th, May 2nd, May 9th, May 16th, May 23rd, May 30th, June 6th, June 13th. (8 meetings total, covering four topics).
- $130 for the full 8 week class.
- To enroll Fiddlehead requires either full payment for the class or a $60 non-refundable deposit per student. This deposit does apply towards the total cost of the class.
- We do have a 10% sibling discount for students enrolled in the same class.
- April 25th: In class at Fiddlehead
- May 2nd: Warren Woods Forest. Scarborough Land Trust.
- May 9th: In class at Fiddlehead.
- May 16th: Scarborough Beach State Park
Flowering Plants and Pollination
- May 23rd: In class at Fiddlehead
- May 30th: Broadturn Farm, Scarborough
- June 6th: In class at Fiddlehead
- June 13th: Location TBD
Bookings are closed for this event.